In the Void - Trapped on the Wood Plank Bridge

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was in the void and injured, running from The Tokyo Ghoul. The killer used their bite power when I was on the wood plank bridge and they were below me. It caused me to be frozen on the bridge, I could crouch, but could not walk or run, I was stuck in one place. I could see the red tendrils of the killer below me and took a screen shot. I had to disconnect because I couldn't move any longer.

PLATFORM: PC - Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: 1. Injured in the void, 2. Surivivor is on the wood plank bridge, 3. Tokyo Ghoul is below bridge and uses bite power on the Survivor on the wood plank bridge, 4. Survivor is now stuck in place and can't leave the bridge.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log 20251018145239_1.jpg 20251018145247_1.jpg
Tagged: Pending

Comments