Knotted Rope Addon Still Not Reworked like the devs said it would be later on

Back in the PTB Knotted Rope reduced the cooldown on a basic attack while snug is holding a survivor by 40%

Then on release it was nerfed to 10% which was fine actually

But then they gutted it to 2% so it's useless and said it would be reworked later on…

That was almost a year ago now, still no rework to the add on.

At this point I'd like to see it just buffed back to 10% since 2% is awful and it wasn't even that strong when it was at 10% it was just a decent add on

Comments

  • Houndmaster has a glitch that reduces her to 50% speed and she can get stuck like that for most of the match.

    I'm not sure BHVR remembers she exists.

  • I've been playing her a lot lately and she's inconsistent at best. Snug has a mind of his own and I get hit with that speed bug about 25 percent of the time.

    Nearly every patch they say they fixed bugs for her yet she never feels any better to play as. I basically have to get lucky or hope survivors make a lot of mistakes for me to win.