Anybody else getting Phantom hits constantly

I'm taking about getting aim dressed into a rock

Thwacking pallets after a refunded grab

Having your lunge cut short for no discernable reason

I'm not over exaggerating when I say I had a match where I M1'd a survivor who was body blocking a doorway, I got the aim dressing, but they didn't take damage.

They were standing still in a doorway. I didn't lunge at him or nothing. I looked right at him, Steve's succulent upper body consuming the center of my screen. My personal space eclipsed by his.

I was physically touching someone who wanted to take damage & they didn't take damage

Comments

  • Happened to me several times over the past few days. Super annoying. Had multiple grabs start but then not finish and one time when the game decided I'd hit a rock instead of the Survivor literally RIGHT in front of me.

  • I have seen this as of late. Not real often but when it happens it is on a scale not seen prior. Like...very noticeable.