but otherwise its stealth then trapping and dredge is like a mix of the three because every locker could be a trap and he has no terror radius while teleporting/in lockers so if we could expand on these triple typing then I would love that
More specifically, the ability to rotate really quickly to something that is a higher priority. I'd say mobility but I actually hate playing Ghoul/Nurse/Blight, so teleport it is. Playing Dredge, Springtrap or Unknown feels better to me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dredge :D
but otherwise its stealth then trapping and dredge is like a mix of the three because every locker could be a trap and he has no terror radius while teleporting/in lockers so if we could expand on these triple typing then I would love that
sup
Huntress is my queen, Phead is my king
Well, seeing as we have Jason now...
More specifically, the ability to rotate really quickly to something that is a higher priority. I'd say mobility but I actually hate playing Ghoul/Nurse/Blight, so teleport it is. Playing Dredge, Springtrap or Unknown feels better to me.