Game not registering any hits

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Playing as survivor against Blight. First hit was through a pallet and didn't register; felt bad so I walked back to them to let them hit me. After that hit, started running, realized I was still healthy. I dc'ed after that

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play the game, take a hit, receive no damage

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • "Need more info" - understandable. One of the other survivors in the match figured someone was cheating, but the issue is we can no longer spectate the game if we DC so I couldn't watch the behavior of the other survivors. I'm just not interested in a potential game breaking bug/cheat benefiting me, so I quit. If it was a cheat, this means cheaters can turn off damage receiving for all players.

    We were on the Five Nights map, I was the first chase, Blight hit me through a pallet and the hit registered because I heard the OnHit delegate fire (survivor moan, blood sound), but I didn't lose a health state. It took me a second to realize that I didn't lose a health state, so I walked up to the Blight and let them hit me (it felt unfair otherwise). When they hit me, I figured it would work this time. Same thing though - delegate fired, no health state loss. I DC'ed.