why do I have so much lag
so today I was playing xeno and all of a sudden it lagged like crazy and my game crashed so I went back into the game and then I played xeno again and my game crashed again has this happened to anyone
so today I was playing xeno and all of a sudden it lagged like crazy and my game crashed so I went back into the game and then I played xeno again and my game crashed again has this happened to anyone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My game extremely lags whenever the Trial starts in the event queue, after a while it stabilizes but oh man the first 30 seconds is like viewing a powerpoint presentation, great event!
hahaha