Latest update deleted all my presets

Edit: it's only in the event queue as folks pointed out so I can deal. But woof, that's not a great first impression of the event

Comments

  • @Malman25 said:

    What is going on guys? How is this stuff happening? It feels like every update has something pulling it back and it's getting really hard to even just play the game. I won't lie. I'm bummed cuz I was looking forward to the Haunted by Daylight event but I log in and everything all my load outs are gone. I personally took hours to test and set those up for each character for fun feel but I didn't like right it down because ya know the game is supposed to save them. BHVR, WTH dude

    Looks like their spaghetti code strikes again and separate event queues just default to the new player loadouts, your loadouts should still be there in the normal queue tho, at least they're for me.

  • This should only be the case in the event mode, if you go to the normal lobbies it should all still be there. The events seem to have separate saved load outs.