Take advantage of the halloween event and complete your killer adepts
Survivors are not going to try hard, the event is killer sided and you can hard tunnel and slug everybody
Easy win
Just a tip
Survivors are not going to try hard, the event is killer sided and you can hard tunnel and slug everybody
Easy win
Just a tip
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My 2nd match
Did the Dwight bot offer you his toolbox?
Hell, I may do this.
Minus the tunneling and slugging.
I've been doing my adepts already, so I'll take this opportunity to not have to sweat like crazy to get them.
I've gotten four adepts in one night haha