I cried...the beauty was just...inundating.
Not my video but I have some like this are simply so overwhelming, that I am going to need a valium (or two) to be able to render them. God Bless America.
https://youtu.be/r6CndNbZOOU?si=PvDOXBOkGK0ZEBMb
Not my video but I have some like this are simply so overwhelming, that I am going to need a valium (or two) to be able to render them. God Bless America.
https://youtu.be/r6CndNbZOOU?si=PvDOXBOkGK0ZEBMb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tried to downvote it but was unable to do so. Help a dawg out here? I may try to report it for...something. Sorry, this is as productive as I can be here for fear of being made to behave.