So about that "Kicking an ally away from saving you" mechanic...
Was there any talk on bringing this into fruition? I know it's been discussed a LOT, even on Dev Streams, and KINDA getting tired of being farmed right in front of a killer having JUST been hooked. Not blaming the killer, just the jackass that does the unhooking.
Comments
It’d hard from a technical stand point, the unhook animation is really fast, lag or FPS drop would alter it, and it could be used for sandbagging at a crucial moment just like farming.
It is a problematic mechanic.
For example, I use borrowed time and I want to save the person. What if he kicks me? Instead of both of us getting out, he will cuck me too and result in my demise.
I don't think they will add this mechanic.
It can be used to troll the unhooker, survivors would die on hook regularly etc etc