Do you quit the game session of the day over being tunneling as Survivor??
I’m curious how players feel about tunneling and how it affects their willingness to keep playing.
There are several options to describe your reaction , whether tunneling definitely makes you quit or just strongly makes you consider quitting (meaning it could push you over the edge if other factors are also frustrating or if you are tired). Try to think back to your recent sessions and vote based on how you actually reacted then.
This poll is anonymous.
Comments
I think most people don't actually get tunneled, but hype themselves up to think they are because they can't accept their own mistakes.
In my experience, I get tunneled maybe once every 15-20 games, so it's incredibly rare. And when i say tunneled, I mean the killer manages to find me first at the start of the match, likely due to Lethal Pursuer, downs and hooks me, then hard patrols my hook to scare off any rescue. If a rescue does happen, they ensure I go back on the hook, ignoring all other survivors. Again, this is incredibly rare.
And you know what? I don't actually feel salty toward the killer. I actually blame myself for not lasting longer in chase, and my team for ditzing around and not slamming gens once they see what's going on. And at the end of it, there's this magical little button at the bottom right corner of my screen that lets me play. another. match. Or, if I'm just not feeling like it, I can queue up as killer.
Crazy, right?
I don't have an issue with being tunnelled at all. Being chased is the most fun part of the game so getting tunnelled is A-OK with me.
If I'm prevented from playing the game back to back, I'll call it a day.
Yeah well you just haven't played against me yet... I'll tunnel you outta the game before 1 gen gets done you locker turtle
if you can catch me lol. even if you did tunnel me out of the game before 1 gen gets done….its 1 match out of hundreds…. i dont mind taking the loss now and then when i win more than i lose :)