Friends 'til the End & Decisive Strike interaction

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
The interaction between Friends 'til the End & Decisive Strike is bugged in regards to the obsession status.

PLATFORM:
Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Friends 'til the End is supposed to pick a new obsession when you hook the current obsession. However, if you pick someone up and they use Decisive Strike, they become the obsession; and if you follow them and down them again, upon hooking the obsession status doesn't transfer, rendering the killer perk Friends 'til the End useless for the rest of the match

VIDEO:
I don't have a video but I've attached 2 photos where I use the perk Friends 'til the End and the obsession is on hook/dead, with other survivors still being alive.

20251011062503_1.jpg 20251011112959_1.jpg DeadByDaylight.log

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Have you considered someone is in a locker to deny the obsession swap?

  • As YmPrat said counter to the perk is hiding in locker as that prevents survivor of getting revealed and so the obsession does not transfer.