changed Deerstalker is bad
So Deerstalker no longer shows auras of Survivors on the ground to counter the slugging problem?
The thing is when I play Twins, down a Survivor with Victor across the map (Victor already having a small FOV due to his height) and then find another Survivor to jump on, I'm having a really hard time to even find the downed Survivor before his team already picked him up.
I need Deerstalker to PICK UP, else I'm forced to slug even more.
Deerstalker was never a problem.
The new Deerstalker is just another aura reading perk that mostly benefits already strong/fast Killers like Krasue.
Comments
YES
Trolling used to be good
so they release conviction (braindead "anti-slugging" perk that punishes you for kicking a generator/pallet before picking someone up), buff plot twist (already an amazing perk), and then still decide to rework deerstalker (but don't let it work against kindred and wiretap). they watched a DwichaelJackson stream and thought "let's remove that" despite it creating some of the most thrilling gameplay you will ever see in this game.
Just don't play Twins
New Deerstalker is pretty interesting on Vecna since it gives you free aura reading based on what magic items survivors are using so that's pretty cool.