Cannot Open Reverence Rift
I'm playing on steam and When I'm in the quest screen, I click "view rift pass" and It kicks me out. I hear the sounds of items unlocking in the rift, and if I spam "view rift pass" then sometimes I can see the trailer for the rift. I even verified the integrity of my files on steam to no avail. Possibly a bug with the trailer for the rift.
Comments
Does restarting the game client resolve the issue?
Nope I tried a couple times
Per the required template, can you please get us a copy of your logs?
Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.
To find them:
Thank you.
All the log files are filled with 100,000 messed up lettering such as: MsÆŠ»Ox¿ß_j JJ® ”…ðÒ£¾tÄÒäýì'mð¿ ‰rß»t¥gO™’¹re·ßZNð‘&Y¥•N·~èüv?|2å8¾©‚ýÍ—&„!ûsÖb@8XQþïÖiRKäCòSݽ2Å/ æ!í6—ä±IfS|“ä?L™ÜÓ‚?B:IQ¹Áº€âð,l|Ò{–‘NÆÀ¿f«®ÇÌã&nÕ¦”½Lú5y*,¥•hB´xìÊ'|¶ËIª á%ºó… £ä©\8&B†Ø $©Z)Å®‰ÏÕż‘%VBýbâPö¡2´ëŒ7ß)6TÍÜúЇçÑd“3°a–ß^µFŸÉN&ùÕ©5;ütôrÑ" ãZ…?Z±’ß3ξ S%X¬&ÙfØí ’åˆ$¸8|÷
ýÕG³k›ù†¼íS¨©Q=9´ªÜgvbs¬|d ”Ä›òùxä§xm¡¤5@Ïq“éÍf}ƒiL6Î4/j¼iôgÑnŽÓ&w¡ß@JhO â-¿IÆäüuÏ_؇’¶ù
P.à_ÈjNh)Ð7vÅ!„
óh¬9Ó©.ìVÁ3Æ×µÓ_ƒ®…8ʼn}Yˆ´¡PxX„\ôø¨h»÷~”‚<üÜAôØŸ“( ÿµjl‚¶ÁÁ f-š*/ŒžÜ7 éí_i0•†D•Ì4’"Œö²’ÆÈà…–Pø)¿î¹Ò?x\Ó}(-•ð^6ÏšV¼þä=]*këÛà=U’gãBAK Š‡Ä ÿÀìœPŏÓÙ$¸²t‘‡(Ü’ÔUKT´ÃºRÞÿM»¬%• äæèŠq3d2‘[H46f®ËÊ4 ᕾÊ-
Yes, log files are encrypted. You just upload the file here so it can be decrypted by the team.
Ah my bad lol
DeadByDaylight.logOkay I just checked again after steams servers were back up and now I can view the rift, perhaps it was a issue with steam.