Endgame lag as Leigon on Nintendo.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: In endgame during some of my matches as playing as killer, the exit gates cause inhuman lag, so much so that I can't even get away from the gates. There's also been random beams of light that completely blind me. — It seems to be most common on the Midwitch elementary map, as I recall having the bug twice there.

PLATFORM: Nintendo switch

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I opened Nintendo, selected legion, and in my most recent match on midwitch elementary, (10/5/2025) (11pm central time), I played until endgame, where the gates got powered, and I ran a chase into a closed gate. I then started lagging. Even after the gates were open, and chase ended, it was too much to even try to get anyone killed.

VIDEO: I don't have one:(

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments