Skin "Kaoru'Triumph" + Bardic Inspiration bug (literally pay to win)
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I used bardic inspiration when i use new yui skin "kaoru' triumph". all of my teammate can see my aura infinitely
PLATFORM: pc
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED
1. buy kaoru' triumph
2. use kaoru' triumph
3. play Lute (bardic inspiration)
VIDEO: (I can provide this after I finished my task from work. Which approximately 12 hours from 8am gmt+7)
PLAYER LOGS: please tell me how to do this
----
Edit: 8 am gmt +7
I played solo, encounter random yuis execute this bug. (3 yuis) none of the perk can make me see their aura except bardic inspiration.
I connected the dot that it has to be specific skin and specific perk
I'm curious so I buy that skin immediately and invited my buddy to testing out the perk.
Perk "One two three four" does not give the same bug. I just test it out with my buddy. Only bardic inspiration will create this bug.
Imagine 4 of survivors execute this bug at the same time. That's insane. All 4of them seeing each other without limitation of range+time
Pay to win.
Comments
Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.
To find them:
Thank you.
Dear Balrog,
thank yoo for your fast response, i will provide you logs and video soon. as soon as i get back home. please wait roughly around 12 hours from now on
Cheers,
Lun33dge
this is my log as a player who use this skin and bardic inspiration.
this is a log as a player who on the same match with me execute this bug
video when we execute the bug
from what i understand and seen its not skin related you literally see the aura of anyone using bardic for the rest of the match
its been in the game since 9.2.0 PTB and wasn't fixed
Thank you for all the additional information!
Seconding the statement that it is just anyone who uses bardic inspiration. I just had someone who used it near the beginning of the match, and I could see their aura the entire rest of the match.
i tried with other skins but it does not have a same effect as this skin. it might not relate to skin but it might be something else that trigger bardic inspiration to be bug. thx for infos
cheers