BHVR, Let Meg Shine This Halloween — She’s Earned It.

To our folks at BVHR,

It’s been six years since you first dropped the Blighted Halloween event — six years of pustules, pumpkins, and plague juice — and I’ll say this: those events are still some of the best times to play DBD.
Every October I’m right there, grinding like my life depends on it, mainlining serum vials and pretending I don’t need sleep.

I genuinely appreciate that you’ve kept the event alive (even if 2023 and 2024 felt like you pulled the plug halfway through).
But here’s the thing…
You’ve had six years to complete the OG Blighted set. Six years to finish what you started. And yet, one of the original four survivors is still missing from the lineup.
I’m talking about Meg Thomas.

As a Meg main — and someone who’s been here since the actual beta days — I think it’s time you finally give her the respect she deserves.
Every Blight event rolls around, and once again Meg gets left behind like she DC’d during loading.
She’s the face of the franchise, yet Dwight, Claudette, Jake, David — hell, even randoms I never touch — have been dripping in goo for years. Meanwhile, Meg’s still out here sweating in her old track pants, wondering when it’ll be her turn to mutate.
This Halloween, please, let Meg have her moment. Give her that serum glow-up. Let her sprint through the fog looking like she ran straight through the chem lab and won.

I beg of you, please don’t let her rot on Gideon’s cutting room floor again.
She’s earned her Blight stripes.

And to all my fellow Meg mains — the Megheads, the adrenaline junkies, the locker-sprinters and triathalon loopers — it’s time once again to make some noise.

We’ve waited six years.
Let this be our year.

— A very tired, very loyal Meg main

Comments