Can we get more emotes/animations in the game?
I know that there are better potential mechanics to have for communication in the game but this isn’t in idea of that, just for fun.
I’d love to have more emotes that express more emotions like agreeing, disagreeing or hitting a Greedy on stunned killer. Killers could Gangnam Style dance all over downed survivors and so on, unlimited potential with this concept
But for real tho… Instead of tea bagging players could dance on opponent when victorious and ask killer for a hatch when in loosing situations, showing that you terrified etc. so we would have more life into the survivor characters. For killers I don’t know if that would be vibe accurate, definitely hilarious. Imagine Bubba hitting you with a BlockBoy JB dance after hooking you in the basement. Maybe wiping weapon, moving, memento’s or other common animations could get their own variants.
Give your thoughts on this funny, non horror type idea. Would be cool to read your responses instead of looking at meaningless up/down votes under the post
More potential money BHVR, think about this, please haha
Take Care Everyone!!!
Comments