Midwich Elementary School Jump on top of cage near exit gate

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: On Midwich Elementary School, near one of the exit gates there is a window vault that you can use to jump on top of a cage just below it, survivors can easily abuse it to get out of a chase or even hold the game hostage as 2 survivors did it to me. As it happened to me with playing the Onryo and as far as i know there were no counter to this, so I was stuck in the game for a very long time, I was only able to kill one of the remaining 2 survivors and that's how the game ended for me.

PLATFORM: PC (Steam), I only play the game on PC.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was chasing a survivor on the second floor when one of them vaulted the window vault near one of the exit gate, there is a cage right under it and the survivor landed on it and easily stayed safo on the cage.

VIDEO: I don't have a video on the game i played but i have some screenshots of the cage and vault location with the survivors.

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
20251003203308_1.jpg 20251003203312_1.jpg 20251003203744_1.jpg

Comments