Springtrap blighted skin

Is it going to be a set?

Comments

  • I wish Springtrap could use his different knives without swapping skins at least, as I really like the texture error on Glitchtrap's knife despite wanting to play as base Springtrap the majority of the time.

    From the little image they showed off, it looks like Blightrap is taking inspiration from the Nightmare Animatronics, which is a really solid choice imo

    Hopefully there are no clipping or audio issues

  • @ArkInk said:

    I wish Springtrap could use his different knives without swapping skins at least, as I really like the texture error on Glitchtrap's knife despite wanting to play as base Springtrap the majority of the time.

    From the little image they showed off, it looks like Blightrap is taking inspiration from the Nightmare Animatronics, which is a really solid choice imo

    Hopefully there are no clipping or audio issues

    worth noting that the "nightmare" part isnt the costume, but the afton himself.

    the springbonnie costume seems to be largely unaffected and just peeling off more