Can briefly be stuck as Springtrap

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: They are quite a few issues with springtrap atm (animations only + that game stuck moment)
- So it happens only once rn but on baddham 1 with springtrap I killed all survivors except one and when I tried giving him hatch he escaped but the game didnt end and I was still stuck in the game for a brief moment (2-3min)
I think the issue resolved once the survivor left the lobby/server for good but I was pretty unsure of how to react as a killer stuck in game and cannot do anything

-Also, they are 2 animations with springtrap that aren't resolving correctly like the grab animation in the doors with the default skin of springtrap
-And also the walking in door animation with the Glitchtrap skin equipped makes you look to the ground of the office during all the animation.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

1: kill everyone except one surv

2: let one surv escape with hatch maybe with bad internet I dont know at all how did it happened honestly

Update: Ok I saw that kate crashed it seems like during escape so thats why it happened my bad

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only. (I have no clue how to get them even in the game files)
20251001232255_1.jpg 20251001232308_1.jpg
Tagged: Under Review

Comments