Nightmare/Freddy Stuck After Teleport

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

  • Nightmare/Freddy teleported to wrong side of gen, getting him stuck until he could teleport to another gen.

PLATFORM:

  • Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  • Happened after a teleport on Blood Lodge gen. Not sure how to recreate it.

VIDEO:

(Might still be uploading by the time you see this, forgive me.)

https://youtu.be/DvnWdr1gA-A

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log There was an error displaying this embed.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: In the Autoheaven Wreckers - Azarov's Resting Place 2P There is a gen right to the main building and to the behind of crane where using the Teleport ability of The Nightmare teleports you into the bunch of obstacles around the gen and you cannot get out until you have another teleport again.

    PLATFORM: PC

    Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.10.05 - 14.18.36.83.png Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.10.05 - 14.18.41.13.png Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.10.05 - 14.18.46.71.png Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.10.05 - 14.32.11.01.png

    Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.10.05 - 14.32.16.12.png DeadByDaylight.log
  • I want to add, this issue can appear on other maps in Autohaven realm as well. I've seen complaints about Blood Lodge, while I myself have experienced it on Gas Station. No matter where you teleport from to this specific gen set-up, you always end up in that tiny space, blocked from leaving until Dream Projection is available again.

    Here are videos, I'm also on PC (Steam version of the game):
    During a normal game - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hrf6mygec7V5oHru6v6rJ3T7QermziTB/view?usp=sharing

    In customs, with teleportation from multiple angles - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1euYm2aY1skpULwaNyGH_8dpDjnwQmRRu/view?usp=drive_link

    And my log:

    DeadByDaylight.log
  • This issue can appear in other Autohaven maps as well. I have already commented under another post on this matter with video evidence and log. You can recreate this bug in custom matches in Autohaven realm, but this specific gen set-up doesn't always spawn and can appear in different place each time.

    Here's link to the post I've mentioned, my comment is the first one under the post:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/458032/nightmare-freddy-teleport-is-bugged

  • There might also be another bugged teleport spot, this time on Badham. I don't know if it's a reintroduced bug (I've seen it happen before Freddy rework) or it just never got fixed. I tried recreating it in customs, but I couldn't get that specific gen to spawn. Here's a Reddit post with a video:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadByDaylightKillers/comments/1o3ex27/killswitch_freddy_asap_bugged/

  • i also had this happen to me as well! It was on the autohaven map wreckers yard i believe. Got teleported to the wrong side of the gen and got stuck in the tires next to the gen. Had to wait to teleport out in order to fix the issue.