Tome 7 level 4- Glyph Escapee bugged
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: in Tome 7, level 4, the survivor challenge “Glyph Escapee” spawns red glyphs instead of blue ones. Collecting the red glyphs does not result in progress toward quest completion.
PLATFORM: Steam (deck)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I selected the challenge and attempted it several times. I exited and reselected after the update, with the issue persisting.
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
I can confirm this bug, happened to me today and yesterday with still showing red glyphs instead of blue ones. Communing with the red glyph and escaping does not progress towards the tome quest completion.
was about to open a similar ticket, bug is still present, even upon completion it doesn't count because the glyphs spawn red
I can also confirm the bug. Currently, the challenge spawns red glyphs instead of blue ones, and escaping after communing with those glyphs does not progress the challenge.