Moonrise points...

Oki so everyone knows what a joke the points used to be for killer been a 2 & 3 but when devs made an announcement an made it go live do they really think changing the points by 1 point for both parts of moonrise for killer would solve the problem... I am still waiting to see a difference in my waiting time for lobbies and I know am not the only one from what I've heard... 

Comments

  • Technically that 1 point adds up quickly since the trigger is being done multiple times per match. Not saying it's enough but it ends up being more like a 10 point increase per match.

  • Yeah but they haven't helped with the whole killer mains playing as survivor aswell as matchmaking it's worse then ever. Plus atm there's no point in doing the actual events cause the small update from today how messed up the whole point scheme, I have escaped with a luna vessel more then once, I've carried them throughout matches and obviously gens were done NOT 1 point has been given to me all night really come on devs fix your #########