Bills Cigarette is not lit while in trial

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Bills Cigarette vfx no longer appear in trial like they do on the trailer/steam page

PLATFORM: Xbox Series S / PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
•From Survivor Menu pick Bill (any cosmetic)

•Load into a Trial

•Upon gaining survivor control, gesture/start the generator animation

•Look at Bills Cigarette

VIDEO: Only Images / Left Behind dlc Trailer

First Two - The Left Behind dlc trailer/steam page

Third - Current Bill with no Cigarette lit

Face front view of Bills Cigarette being lit in trial Bill with Cigarette lit in Steam page trailer Current Bills until Cigarette in trial

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I think this has always been a thing. I know that David's Matinee Idol head glows but I don't think Bill ever has. It's long overdue for a correction. Smoke would be nice for both too, but I won't push for that.