Great Ghostface builds?
I'm really getting into playing Ghostface. he's one of those nitch killers that doesn't bother me whether I win or lose and I can just play casually with him. Be that as it may though, what are some great builds for him? I"m running Sloppy, Nurses, Discordance, and one randomized perk usually lightborn if a lot of flashlights are involved. (Yeah I'm a dirty lightborn user sue me)
Comments
i myself usually run: surge/nurses/mindbreaker/sloppy and i switch out nurses for lightborn with 2+ flashies
Lethal pursuer is great for early stalks. Paired with BBQ you can get some nice angles to stalk midgame.
He was my main for really long time!
Play with your food, Corrupt intervention, Eruption and Surge/Scourge hook is my fav on him. Just some stability.
For add-ons wallet and stealth knifes or driving license. If you use driving license, you can use something like discordance or bambbozle/brutal strength to compensate his weakness in chase instead of slowdown perk. Coup De grace also great on him
Sloppy butcher can be fine if you feel it's sfw or really strong team that may play smart and careful, just as way of natural slowdown
My main build is Corrupt, Surge, Pain res, PWYF
A speedy obsession build I use alot:
• Furtive chase
• Friends til the end
• Play with your food
• Game afoot
Greedy item aura build:
• Hoarder
• Human greed
• I'm all ears or darkness revealed
• Lethal persuer or Weave attunement
Build that can't go wrong:
• Spies of the shadows
• Surge
• Tinkerer
• Enduring
Full Scourge hook build (just pick your fav scourge perks and roll w it) One time hangman's trick revealed the aura of two survivors healing while I was hooking and the game ended soon after that
P100 ghostie main.
My standard build is
Surge - m1 killers with no mobility have less time to kick
Fearmonger - ghosties biggest weakness is chases, so ensuring they can't sprintbrust, lithe, or balance landing away from a gen can stop a chase dead in its tracks
Thrilling tremors - useful information for knowing what gens are being worked on and also provides some generator control, especially if you head to a gen after downing someone which makes the gen person run, then you quickly pick up your down which locks up the gen while you go hook.
Last is a wildcard of whatever you want. I usually do nurses calling for info.
Addons is drop leg knife sheath for speed boosts and wildcard for other addon.
Also, try to learn bully squad antics so you know how to counter. For example, look up CJ tech ans how to counter.
While these perks have gone through changes since I made this video, here was a bully squad shutdown in just over 1 minute. Also, learn to fake pickups to test for any nearby survivors going for a pallet save. A quick crouch is usually enough, then listen for footsteps from someone running up.
https://youtu.be/S6SvH38N7R4