Black Screen after escaping through the hatch

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Went into a black screen when escaping through the hatch, I was still technically in game so I had to dc otherwise I would just be stuck there (the escaped popup appeared aswell for a few seconds)

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I have no clue, try escaping through the hatch, that's when it happend to me

VIDEO: I don't have a video recording of this, but I have some images, in the first image, I was stuck in a black screen and the only thing I could do was pressing esc to get this popup, from that I could only DC, in the second image I DCd.

screenbeforedc.jpg screenafterdc.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I have also had this issue while playing against Springtrap on Sanctum of Wrath after getting the hatch