Black screen game lock after opening a hatch with a key

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: after opening a hatch with a dull key and escaping, a black screen what locks the game appeared.
You can only leave the match by disconnecting with a penalty (quit, not abandon) the killer had the same problem, after some time in the aftergame chat I got kicked from the server

(some additional info if it's useful: I got the key from a chest that I opened after the hatch was closed; when the recording cuts in the video I had pressed quit and confirmed loss of bloodpoints and etc. and then was talking in the endgame chat then video resumes)

PLATFORM: PC; Epic Games

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: open hatch with a key

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/945bGfv6AWU

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight-EGS.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments