p100 question
so I like all the killers in dbd and I dont know what p100 I should do so I already have is trapper, nurse, myers and nemesis. if you guys have any ideas pls tell me
so I like all the killers in dbd and I dont know what p100 I should do so I already have is trapper, nurse, myers and nemesis. if you guys have any ideas pls tell me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, ideally you should P100 someone you really like. But if I had to give a random suggestion, why not Sadako?
Clown obviously.
🤡Join us🤡
🤡We have🤡food🤡and🤡"drinks"🤡
thank you for your comment ilI'll try to play clown as best as I can and get to p100
and also sadako
🤡We'll be proud of you regardless of how well you do🤡
All 20 of us. Oh, I guess it's 21 now.
📢Also, be careful out there! A lot of survivors are using Sprint Burst + Vigil nowadays because of the 66% recovery.
Focus on using Antidotes for you're chases. Makeup kit, Gin Bottle, Solvent Jug, and Soda Bottle are powerful add-ons for your haste oriented needs.