Hex: Overture of Doom
Since it curses the furthest gen, won't it be really easy for the survivors to find and cleanse it? I bet soon if you use it, it'll have a survivor cleansing it within 20s of the effect happening.
Since it curses the furthest gen, won't it be really easy for the survivors to find and cleanse it? I bet soon if you use it, it'll have a survivor cleansing it within 20s of the effect happening.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not really as being the furthest gen does not mean that the totem will be totally in the other side of the map. It can be but it also can be anywhere else where that gen would be the furthest one. Like its not always in the opposite corner of the gen its cursing. Still its not really that hard to find totems in most maps anyway as their spawning mechanic is quite simple to understand when you play this game enough.
I want to say though, the new deerstalker is so fun and good. Wish it didn't apply to hooked survivors tho, kinda like whispers
Also love the new genetic limits cus I hate exhaustion perks
Just checked it as did not realize that they changed that perk and have to admit I like that they made it like Object Obsession but for killers.
Still would still want it to turn off in end game as its literally no escape if there is one survivor left if you don't get really lucky.