The characters’ bodies have ghosting (trailing effect).

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I’ve been noticing that after the latest game update, the characters’ bodies have ghosting — this trailing effect where traces of their bodies linger in the air. It looks really strange.

I thought it might be my monitor, but I tested on a second one and the same thing happened. I took a screenshot and the ghosting was visible on both monitors in the image. I also recorded a video, and it was possible to see it on both of my monitors as well. Finally, I watched some players’ livestreams and noticed the same thing there too.

I don’t use NVIDIA filters or any modifications that alter the game’s visuals. I run the game on ultra settings.

RTX 1650 4GB.

PLATFORM: PC

You can notice it during certain in-game animations — the ghosting becomes visible. It’s especially noticeable on the post-match end screen when the characters are running.

111.png

DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.09.25-20.58.35.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments