Preset Names
So is anyone else having their preset Names for their loadouts being reset to default? I'm on Xbox.
Ex. Preset 1, Preset 2
So is anyone else having their preset Names for their loadouts being reset to default? I'm on Xbox.
Ex. Preset 1, Preset 2
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yep, all my preset names got reset after the update, I’m guessing they forgot to make sure update doesn’t overwrite it. annoying.
Had my preset names and the perks themselves be reset twice now. Happened once a few weeks back and again with the Sinister Grace update. Kinda annoying.
Same, but I thought I had done something wrong (I was messing around with cross-progression at the time.) to cause my loadouts to reset. Good to know it wasn't (just) me. :)