Krasue Flickering Lights

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Occasionally, when the Krasue uses Regurgitate, some sort of bright, flickering effect happens for an incredibly brief moment that takes up a large portion of the screen.

PLATFORM: PC, Steam, Windows 10

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play as Survivor, against the Krasue, and look in her general direction when she uses Regurgitate.

VIDEO: Unlisted video on YouTube (TW: Flashing Lights)

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.09.24-12.23.31.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.09.24-19.29.27.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I've had this happen before too, longest I've had it happen is 2-3 seconds but its very visually annoying when it does occur randomly when Krasue is using power

  • @random1543 said:

    I've had this happen before too, longest I've had it happen is 2-3 seconds but its very visually annoying when it does occur randomly when Krasue is using power

    If anything, I'm most concerned about folks with photo-sensitive disorders being affected severely by this, and was the main motivation for me reporting this. But yeah, that aside, it is also just plain annoying.