Writing this while the killer slugs
Currently facing a Singularity on Dead Dawg. End game and end game build no one is touching the exit gates since he can just teleport easily to you plus end game build so there. But he also wants to slug for a 4k...what even we pick up and repeat so this might be the first time the abandoned happens because the time ran out. Gotta love slugging.
I'm sorry gotta rant for a second I just realized how much slugging there is now when I played during the PTB(not in the PTB but on the live servers) i noticed there was little slugging but now since the threat of anti-slugging is not a thing people can go back to it. Slugging for a 4k is just a cheap win because there is little to no effort in it because it's just Chess Merchant where it's to waste time. But you gotta wait 4 minutes to bleed out and slam your head on your desk because congrats your facing a slugger again for the fifth time in a row. No wonder people started hating this game because there's nothing being fixed with some problems I know hackers aren't much of thing now since I haven't heard anything or seen it so why not fix slugging and tunneling there are ways to do it called listen to suggestions and if people complain then you know it's the same folks who do that kind of stuff. Yes it sucks gen rushing exists but you have perks that aren't just part of the meta you can use I love using Oppression and No where to hide so I can see anyone near the gen and get a 3 for 1 deal. I'm sorry but like the anti-slug was a threat that could've at least done something I know that anti-tunnel was a bit of a mess but I mean at least anti-slug was trying something.
Comments