[bug]: Text isn't updated for "Framed Newspaper" addon - The Krasue - italian tooltip
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When i add this addon called as "Framed Newspaper" into the slot of the Krasue Killer, if i play into italian language the text is the old translation on the PTB (Screenshot 1), if i change into english language this text is right and updated (Screenshot 2)
PLATFORM: PC - Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
1)I launch the game into Steam launcher
2)I click on the main menu,
3)I click on the play as killer and i choose the Krasue
4)I click on the "Loadout" and put this addon called as "Framed Newspaper"
5)Here if i put the mouse over this item, the game shows a tooltip with a old information about this addon into italian language (Screenshot 1)
6)if i change into english language this text is right and updated (Screenshot 2)
Language: italian
Version game: 9.2.0.
Screenshot:
Image 1 ⇒
Image 2 ⇒
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
I hope which this addon will updated with all info into english language.


Comments
this issue is still present, not fixed with v. 9.2.2 hotfix.
this issue is still present, not fixed with new version 9.2.3 :(