[Missing text]: " Chicken Head" addon - The Krasue
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When i add this addon into the slot of the Krasue Killer, if i play into italian language i don't have this text (Screenshot 1), if i change into english language this text is right (Screenshot 2)
PLATFORM: PC - Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
1)I launch the game into Steam launcher
2)I click on the main menu,
3)I click on the play as killer and i choose the Krasue
4)I click on the "Loadout" and put this addon called as "Chicken head"
5)Here if i put the mouse over this item, the game shows a tooltip with a missing text into italian language (Screenshot 1)
6)if i change into english language this text is right (Screenshot 2)
Screenshot:
Image 1 ⇒
Image 2 ⇒
Version game: v. 9.2.0,
Language: italian
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
I hope which your team add this text into italian language. italian translate is missing, while in english is okay without no issue.


Comments
this issue is still present for the version 9.2.2. Not fixed.
this issue is still present, not fixed at the new version 9.2.3, please fix this loca issue.