Is it just me or do skillchecks chance feel off
They just feel way way way more inconsistent I don't know if its just placebo, but lately when I was trying out of skill check builds, it just feels way less common to get skill checks. Like I know you have moments with auto where you get no healing skill checks or hyperfocus with very few, but numerous times in matches I have gotten like no joke 6 skill checks the entire match. Is this something other people have felt or am I just very unlucky after the chapters release. Because I just feel like i'm going insane. I also think one-two-three might not work as intended either. I know releases often bring bugs so I might as well ask if its something others have felt.
Comments
For me at least it feels kind of easier to hit great skill checks and I also noticed that in the PTB and its the same now in live version.
Yes, something does feel off with the skill checks. They definitely changed it and it's more difficult to hit great skill checks after the patch! Most likely the culprit is the new one-two-three-four perk. Are they using A.I. to fix there game!?
Skill checks have always been off for me. I tried running a few builds that rely on Deadline when Alan dropped, but it never actually seemed to give me more skill checks, just inconsistent placement akin to Doctor's Insanity. I'm still getting skill checks the second I let go of a generator which wasn't supposed to happen anymore either.