Mother's Dwelling hill tile can be climbed up in one of the corners
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Hill tile in Mother's Dwelling can be currently climbed up in one of the corners that you should not be able to do so.
PLATFORM: PC/Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Find the hill tile in Mother's Dwelling โ go to the back left corner looking from the ramp side on the ground level โ walk towards the hills corner โ notice that you can traverse it up like it would be a ramp
VIDEO: No video but I have pictures. First picture is the hill in question and the second is the corner you can walk up.
PLAYER LOGS: First log has a match of me realizing that you can get up the corner by accident during gameplay and the second log is me testing it out in customs.
DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.09.23-19.27.54.log DeadByDaylight.log

Comments
Upon my verification, the same phenomenon occurred in the Temple of Purgation.
I also just came across this glitch on mother's dwelling. The tile appears to be Hill 1.
I just encountered the same thing in Mother's Dwelling. I have a video that I'm probably going to submit in a new bug report.
This has been fixed in 9.2.1 Bugfix Patch