Frame drop near exit gates
I'm on Ps4.
There's not much to say here, but when I get close to an Exit gate, ever since this recent update, I start losing frames. More so if the exit gate has blinking red light active.
Tagged:
Declined
I'm on Ps4.
There's not much to say here, but when I get close to an Exit gate, ever since this recent update, I start losing frames. More so if the exit gate has blinking red light active.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same here. i’m on Xbox Series X and i start getting low frames when near an exit gate too. especially when it’s open.