BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Unable to progress forward on “Into the Fog” survivor quests 4/14. Available quests to complete (when clicked) say I need to complete a healing skill check quest first to unlock the available ones and the skill check is already finished/completed. More explanation below:
Into the Fog Survivor Quests 4/14 available are:
*Complete All 13 Quests
*Fully Deplete One Toolbox
*Use A Toolbox To Sabotage 1 Hook(s)
*Use A Med-Kit To Heal 1 Survivor(s)
When I go to mark any of said quests above, it states “Finish Quest ‘SUCCEED AT 2 HEALING CHECKS’ to unlock.”
The skill check is ALREADY FINISHED/COMPLETED (SUCCEED AT 2 HEALING CHECKS). It is one of the competed/greyed out quests below the available ones.
Therefore, I am unable to move forward and progress with quests and this has been an ongoing issue..
PLATFORM: PS4
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Completed quests as I played and realized quests were stuck at the same spot for weeks
VIDEO: N/A
PLAYER LOGS: N/A
Comments