BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: certain achievments not progressing or being earned after I did complete them, specifically 'serial killer' and 'devoted gate keeper'. Current progress is stuck at 7/10 for serial killer and 9/15 for devoted gatekeeper and now that I am tracking to try and get achievements I've noticed these two at least are stuck. I've gotten 4kills at 4 gens, 3 gens, 2gens, and 1gen left and nothing. I've hooked the obsession to kill them and I've tried to mori but still nothing.

PLATFORM: PC, Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I've been killing the obsession and getting 4kills before the last gen pops but am not seeing achievements progress or be earned in steam.

VIDEO: https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/l91uE9j5lbRXNfZMK?invite=cr-MSx1RTIsNDM2NjQ3ODg0&v=26

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Devoted Gatekeeper is still bugged on Epic as well, my friend has sacrificed everyone multiple times before last gen and has 0 progress.