Customs
Just a simple question: But why is the 20% Map Offerings a thing in Customs??? I want to play with my friends on our favorite maps and when I use a Map Offering, I expect it to 100% work. This isn't the main game. It's Customs.
Just a simple question: But why is the 20% Map Offerings a thing in Customs??? I want to play with my friends on our favorite maps and when I use a Map Offering, I expect it to 100% work. This isn't the main game. It's Customs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The host can choose the map in customs in the "match management" section next to your inbox.
^ You don't need any offering for it, just change settings.
Yes the Host can pick, but that defeats the offerings as a surprise by another player. We like a gambling style. Where we pick a map offering of OUR LIKING and see who gets it. And so far. The 20% negates three offerings. And goes random. But yes the host can choose. And as said. The HOST controls it. Like this 20% deal.
Ah, I see what you mean now. It would be cool they'd let you select more than one map in customs so you'd still have some level of randomness but again, that would require negotiating with the host and ruin the surprise element.