Survivors can crawl on a part of the dock in I think Grim Pantry so the killer can't get them.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Had a survivor craw on edge of dock in Grim Pantry to avoid my Mori.

PLATFORM: Nintendo's Switch 1

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I had 2 people downed on the dock and I hooked one and then this Adam crawled away when I couldn't see him. It took me way to much time to figure out where he was and got this screen capture. Seems like he knew to do this.

VIDEO: N/A because I was trying to find him and he would have bleed out by the time I got my phone and recorded. I took a photo of the screenshot I took with the Switch it would take to long to transfer to my phone once game ended.

1000002535.jpg

PLAYER LOGS: I'm on console.

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments