Could not move after unhook

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I was stuck, and unable to move. Any time I moved in a direction I would nearly instantly pop back to the original spot.

PLATFORM:

PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I was playing against Springtrap.

I unhooked another survivor and got hit during the animation. It was far enough along that it finished, but I ran into a wall and got M1'ed to be downed very quickly. It seemed like I was unable to crawl, but the killer picked me up very quickly so it's hard to tell. However, after being unhooked I was completely stuck. I was able to be healed, but any time I tried to move I would pop back into place. The killer saw me but left me alone, so I was stuck for a very long time. Eventually the killer came back and threw the axe at me, then did the axe pick into an immediate hook. I'm not sure if he knew about the glitch or not.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/G_urYVtF8lI

There was an error displaying this embed.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments