...so when did they say MMR was being fixed?

Gotta love how the game will just gut punch you if you take a break with high mmr. Then screw you over when you get 4k by another gut punch or because you decided to play a different killer. I've said it more then once and I'll say it again kills and escapes shouldn't determine your MMR, your performance should be determining it if you can't have it separate for every killer because God forbid you decided to play a killer who haven't tried in a good while. For a game that's supposed to be casual they really don't make it out to be casual with mmr like this. Not even trying to get a 4k but I'm sorry how is it fair that one match I get a 4k and then the next twenty I'll be tortured. Here's the thing I tried all times of day and got the same result. I don't play dbd 24/7 like I used to because I learned there are other games that are fun and at least bring back the enjoyment i had of dbd hell even when there's bugs in the game i still laugh at them or if I get screwed by the game I still laugh.

Comments