Can I refund The Ghoul?
I just bought the ghoul 20 mins ago for 500 Auric Cells but now I saw the DLC and I like it more and want to get it but I dont want to buy it for the same price.
I just bought the ghoul 20 mins ago for 500 Auric Cells but now I saw the DLC and I like it more and want to get it but I dont want to buy it for the same price.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Submit a ticket and see. But I'm guessing it'll be a no.
Yeah, so unfortunately you can't really refund things and with how BHVR has been historically stingy on giving refunds on anything (even inaccessible skins) it is unlikely that you would be able to.