Infinite Good Guy Slice & Dice

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: While playing as The Good Guy on Dvarka Deepwood: Nostromo Wreckage, the start of the game was normal until after I had killed two of the survivors, where I then noticed that my Slice & Dice ability was infinite and had no movement restrictions on turn rate. As long as I held down right click (The Slice & Dice ability button). I would have infinite Slice & Dice until I let go off right mouse click. I don't know what triggered this bug, It first happened when I was in the open and around 1 minute or 2 after I had been stunned by a pallet, but I had used the ability right after getting stunned and it was normal. I scampered under one pallet before the bug, but that did not trigger the bug itself.

PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: None Applicable/Unknown

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQGHicRDOoA

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments