Is it possible for me to finish the rift in time ?
Hi !
I couldn't play that much for this rift and I wondered if it was possible to finish it in time, and if it is, if you have tips for me to reach tier, thanks for your help !!
Here’s some info:
- I'm lvl 55 on the rift
- I still have 4 weeks of rift pass quest
- I'm on step 6/7 on every survivor milestone
- There are 28 days left until the rift closes
- And I'm not a killer player :( (if it isn't achievable without playing killer, I have 10 weeks of killer rift past quest, but I would prefer not if possible…)
- And I can't play that much
I don't know if the rift fragment gain from just playing games is enough to fill the gap, and I don't think there is anything in the last days of the rift to "speed it up".
Am I doomed to miss on the deep rift or is there hope ?
Thanks !!!
-A really desperate DBD player
Comments
You gotta play everyday for the remainder of the season pretty much, but yes, its doable.