Daily Rewards not being received after being Flagged as Inactive once and for the first time

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

After receiving a message on 1st September 2025 stating 'Our system has recently flagged you as inactive. Penalties will be applied upon further inactivity.' I have received no Daily Login Bloodpoint Bonus despite this being my first time being flagged and the message stating penalties will be applied upon Further Inactivity.

PLATFORM:

PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I was playing in a 2v8 queue primarily as a killer, but using the function to play as a survivor as I waited.

I had queued up as Feng Min and joined a lobby, when my autistic dughter needed my attention. I backed out of the lobby and unqueued my survivor so that I could deal with my daughter's needs.

When I returned, I found that the game had somehow queued me into a Survivor Game and I had been idle for a large portion of it. I took control and finished the match.

The next day (1st September) I received a message stating that I had been FLAGGED AS INACTIVE.

VIDEO: N/A

Tagged: Declined

Comments