The Nightmare's Snares Canceling Instead of Launching

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

At intermittent and random moments throughout a trial, Freddy's Snares will be Cancelled when hitting the button to launch them.

You will be playing fine and then the next minute, your Snares don't launch.

Hitting the button to launch them instead cancels the Snares and requires you to recharge them again.

PLATFORM:

Playstation 5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I was playing on Shelter Woods in a Custom Match and noticed that I couldn't launch my Snares. I tried using another two other official PS5 Controllers, esch wired and wireless.

I in fact just bought a brand new controller today and it's still happening. The video clip is me using my new PS5 controller that is brand new and less than 2 hours old.

VIDEO:

Please notice the bug at the very beginning of the video, then it goes away and then returns at the 52 second mark.

https://youtu.be/ziKKuTnT0pY?si=zG2lPPtwB1cGwVcT

Here is me on Shelter Woods...

https://youtu.be/NiWTPdtYHYs?si=11gTzdM5-97_4RKE
Tagged: Under Review

Comments